- Its the drinking village with a fishing problem!
- Photo Tip: Head to the southern end of Murrells Inlet and look for Morse Landing Park. You'll find a trio of palm trees and a beautiful marsh view.
- Pulled over for 48 in a 45mph zone! Watch out guys.
- Less hustle and bustle then Myrtle Beach.
- Great little town lots going on with the Marsh Walk, music, food and view.
- No place like home!
- Seafood capital of South Carolina
- Prosser's BBQ!! Everyone needs to visit this awesome buffet style dining for the best!
- Great little town with the Marsh Walk.............AAAAHHHH
- Try www.express100travelFor all your travel needs
- Home of the Dead Dog Saloon!
- Great place to be
- home of Mickey Spillane