457 Broadway (south of Lake Ave.)
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Get the blueberry pancakes with bacon and cover pancakes in lots of syrup 'cause the syrup is bangin'! Top it off with some pink lemonade.
- Never a bad meal, but bring cash because they don't take anything else.
- The food was tasteless and limited. The waitress was very pleasant but not very efficient. It took forever to get our menus and she left two things off of our order. The host was also not very nice.
- Great value! Lots of good breakfast options, greasy spoon experience.
- Good pancakes, cash only.
- Great coffee !!
- Perfect diner stop - great service and food is what you would expect - reasonable prices a bravo !!
- Pancakes are to die for!
- Classic breakfast spot. Great food and prices!
- This hole in the wall is pretty good!! Great breakfast, great service and great price.
- Always has a line, but it moves quickly and service is top notch.
- Excellent breakfast. Good value .
- Try the chocolate chip pancakes at this lovely diner. They're delicious!
- Ask for a side of peanut butter for your chocolate chip pancakes. :) yum!
- Best late night food in Saratoga. Look out for flying earl grey tea!
- Best breakfast in the Saratoga Springs area! The waitstaff is always pleasant and helpful