730 Frederick Rd (Bloomingdale)
Catonsville, MD 21228
- Visit the Umami booth and treat yourself to some stuffed grape leaves.
- Other than fruits and vegetables, you can get nitro cold brew coffee (and regular coffee), mushrooms, grass fed meats, crab, and premade foods (empanadas, bagels and cream cheese, mediterainian)
- Small farmers market with almost everything you need: beef, pork, lamb, chicken, crab, vegetables, fruit, coffee, garlic, plants, salsa, chips, bread, baked goods, gluten free, pickles, falafel, wine.
- Wednesdays 10-1 rain or shine!
- Couldn't find nice Brussels sprouts or Concord grapes at big city farmers market, but found both at the Catonsville Sunday Market. Plus vendors are friendlier and less harried than in Baltimore.
- Not huge, but a really nice selection.
- Pickles! Get the pickles! My family's favorite thing to buy!!!
- Open Wednesdays 10am-1pm!
- Bring lots of cash, so many good things to buy.
- Come by on Sundays from 11-3 for some fresh, local goodness!!!