- One of New York's only Hungarian bakeries. Try the babka, which has a croissant-like butteriness and flakiness.
- Love it. Great baked goods, the staff is not very friendly though.
- they have no sugar added pastries such as this sugar free apple strudel
- Chocolate raspberry cake is to die for
- It's cash only
- Tried the cherry cheese strudel which had a nice flakey crusty from their homemade & ruled phyllo dough. I will have to try their cheesecake and Apple strudel next time.
- Also recommend the strudels (apple and blueberry are my faves).
- You can't go wrong with their cheese cake, chocolate babka, or their rugalah. Buy all three and determine which is the best. Best service provided by grandma (see web site for photo). She still wor
- the place is infamous for their strudels. try their cheesecake for something on the lighter side and less sugar.
- Always order the babka!