202 E Fordham Rd (Grand Concourse)
Bronx, NY 10458
- Best pizza on fordham road !
- This might be my fav place on Fordham. Always seems to be crowded. But that means you'll always get a hot slice!
- The dude at the front always gives great customer service.
- Haven't been here in eons but they didn't skip a beat pizza is still good
- The best NY pizza in The Bronx. Must stop every time I come home
- Fast service and fresh food.
- Vegetable slice the best!!
- Used to be the Best Pizza on Fordham. Not anymore in my opinion.
- NOT the Best Italian Pizza, anymore. At one time it WAS. Not anymore. Now it is just, ok.
- In the summer time this place is the spot. Go shopping grab a slice. Memories of growing up in the X!
- Pizza is de bomb!!!
- This place used to be dirt cheap. I go once in a while but I don't appreciate the rude service many times and the pushy customers. Other than that the slices are good.
- This place is packed during the week when school gets out, even at 6PM & 7PM its still packed, the slices are okay, something to eat!