- Nice people. Don't ask for the wireless password... it's Jen's :/
- Best breakfast in the area. Also the quesadilla was exceptional. Highly recommend.
- Best omelet (spinch,feta) along with breakfast potatoes that we have had in a long time. A must return for us. Marty was great to talk with and super friendly.
- Tasty food & great service!
- Marty is the man!
- Mary is great. Very friendly. The Painkiller here is quite yummy. The conch fritters are fantastic. I had the fried fish sandwich and it was very good. The shrimp and lobster quesadilla is killer
- Fried fish sandwich is tasty. Jen's hubby Marty is friendly as heck and will give you a map of the local historical sites to visit.
- Not open when there are no cruise ships in town. The blackened fish sandwich was really good and good service.
- Talk to Party Marty for a free tourist map along with breakfast.
- Try the conch fritters. They're tasty.