Greek, American, Cocktail
Terminal 2 (at ORD Airport)
Chicago, IL 60666
- Fast Food...Dirty Tables!
- Great egg sandwiches and fast.
- Get the gyro.
- Cashier reminds me of Soup Nazi from Seinfeld. LOL
- There's like 10 seats at the bar. Good luck!
- Get an Italian beef sandwich and eat it while you wait for your flight to materialize.
- FOOD TIP: Denver Omelet - sub ham for gyro meat, and regular cheese for feta cheese. Thank me later.
- I miss the Greek place. Tables are dirty but food us served fast. Good?...all I have ever ordered fr this place was a gyro n sausage egg cheese and both times, on separate occasions, were good.
- Worst breakfast food I've ever had! I got the two eggs. My toast was cold and not toasted! The eggs were eh... The potatoes were the worst. Super under cooked. Tasted like rubber. Ewww!!!
- Get the real two egg sandwich with a real slice of ham. Nothing pre-made. I highly recommend it.
- Great gyros!
- Avoid. There is nothing even average about this place. It is dirty, and the food is bad. Go to McDonald's down the hall.
- best airport food in ohare
- Good luck getting a seat...
- Fantastic Gyro in the Airport.
- Good Italian sausage sandwich, with a hardy portion of fries, served up hot and quickly. Ambiance leaves a lot to be desired, though...
- Not corporate fast food, but an actual grill. Best choice for real food in E & F concourses. Some choices for vegetarians, but vegans are SOL. Flight professionals eat here!
- Skybridge classic breakfast. DELICIOUS!!!!!
- Not recommended for their gyros. It's too dry and just a heads up they put together the gyro plates ahead of time so you don't get a freshly shaved gyro plate. But their burgers are to die for.
- This restaurant (BLT) was okay; the lettuce and tomatoes were old (is it tomato season?) and the bacon was burnt. It was also too early for french fries.