- Enjoyed the taco pizza. Atmosphere is nothing fancy, but good service.
- You gotta have the special garlic sauce on your pizza rather than the traditional red sauce, it's SO good!
- Don't go here. Fried, nasty, no music. Place will make you sick just looking at food
- Ruben is very tasty
- The gusher special is good. Staff friendly too
- BBQ pizza is really good! Loved the crust, super cheesy and just the right amount of BBQ sauce.
- Good food and good service! The whole family had a good time!!
- Good pizza, good for families
- We ordered a large cheese pizza and it was very good. Almost tasted like Pizza Hut. Server was nice and attentive. The brownie sundae wasn't that good though. Overall, not bad.
- Service is always good. Pleasant staff, many have been here for years. Our 5th September here.. always good food. Great soups & French dip.
- We love their pizza!!!
- The food was fine. Might not be what the city folk are use to but I liked it!
- Best place in town!
- hmmm got food poisonong here....be careful!
- Extraordinarily rude! We arrived @955pm and got the stinkeye from the hostess. She offered to-go only and informed us the bathrooms were closed. Who was asking? BAD 1st impression, Montana!
- Very interesting combo food/casino. Why they charge for per soft drink is humorous. Either that or you can pay over $6 for a pitcher of soda?!?! Pizza and food was good. :)