- Good price! Great food! :)
- Great food, good service. The Spaetzle are amazing!!!
- Where to begin? Excellent restaurant with friendly service. Plenty of vegetarian options including flammekche which is deliciously naughty and the spaetzle is not to be missed. So tasty!
- Great terrace for sunny days. Lovely German food you can flush down with a German ale. Try the Sptzle if you're hungry! Nice staff and great location
- Decent food, great location, random service. Great atmosphere though and right in the Grund. Location, location, location...
- Nothing special but alright.
- I had the Sptzie dish which was delicious.
- Must try pretzels. They are really delicious.
- Cadre agrable et calme, bons plats, personnel multilingue et serviable.
- We had several dishes and they were all unexpectedly delicious. Sat outside and its environment is beautiful. Very friendly staff. Will definitely be coming back here frequently!
- Everything is delicious here! Schnitzel, sptzle and pasta. Also omelets and flammekuche
- Portions are large, staff is very friendly and on a Spring Sunday lunch the atmosphere was peaceful.
- Ambiente vivace, menu vario e buona qualit, prezzi buoni
- Nice staff, good food, beautiful terrace/garden
- not bad, reasonable prices (lux wise), the portions are big enough.
- If you like cheesy food, come here. Flammekche was a cheesy trip to heaven.
- Tasty meals and a very cozy atmosphere on the top floor. Portion sizes were generous and the menu has tons of choice!
- The KseSptzle "Bosso" really deserves a try. One of the best Sptzle ever.
- Sptzle is very yummy ;) two bites and you're full
- Paraguayan steak-gorgeous!!