Concourse C, near Gate C30 (ATL Airport)
Atlanta, GA 30320
- Sit in the back, enjoy the music, watch the planes ... get away from the busy airport for a bit
- Veggie people get the California Avacado sandwich under speciality. It's really good!
- Try the Baja Chicken Enchilada soup. It's a good choice when you want something with a little kick.
- Try out the Chargrilled Chicken Pesto Panini if you've never done so before!
- Pretty damn expensive for a sandwich and chips . I should have just went to Wendy's.
- They're way friendlier than some other places in the airport. There are booths in the back.
- Try the California Avacado sandwich!!! Melts in your mouth w it's deliciousness!!
- Go here for breakfast! Tied for best fast food breakfast with Chick-Fil-A if you ask me!
- Chai Tea is behind the corner (behind coffee machine) the chai tea powder mix is in the box then just add hot water & viola! Your Do it yourself unlimited chai tea ;)
- Service is SOOO much better at this location vs. location inside security
- Fresh food for less money than the processed fast food.
- Try a chocolate chip muffin top. It's the perfect size and tastes great.
- The chicken enchilada soup is yummy and I love the cuban panini
- The hidden gem among the restaurants in the C terminal; this ATL bread has 15 booths and over 40 bar stools seating in back overlooking the concourse between C and D. Just walk down the side by drinks
- Get the tomato basil soup ! Beats any competition out thr !
- Definitely try the Cubano! It's perfect
- Best food in the airport. Good bread, food ingredients and not the standard junk fare. Worth the trip to concourse C.
- Def grab a booth in the back (some have outlets), enjoy the music, and watch the planes going back and forth on the tarmac. More relaxing than spending your layover at a gate.
- The spiced Chai at ABC is the best!
- Can't go wrong with the ABC Special.