Music Venue, Bar
- Best sound system in the city. Bar staff however, are consistently jerk holes and drinks are crazy expensive.
- Beautifully appointed, spacious club, if underutilized over all. They need to book more acts.
- This is a great venue that offers an intimate concert feel with great sound. It continues to surprise me with the level of acts that they are able to attract to this smaller venue. Great place!
- Awesome time. It's worth it to get there early and get a table. Drinks are a bit pricey but the staff is great.
- Favorite venue here.
- It's a nice venue and you don't have to worry about getting here too early, it's very spacious.
- Has awesome concerts, and the staff are pretty friendly. The bar is awesome and reasonably priced, and the bartenders are helpful.
- They need signs for where you can and can't go. I mostly feel bad for the security guards that have to keep telling people over and over. It's really crammed, but overall, we had fun.
- Was very impressed by the quality of the sound at the UB40 concert last night!
- The @ToadTheWetSproket show was Amazing.
- Fantastic venue, great sound and very intimate feeling. Only downside is walking up/down two to three flights of stairs. Ladies, leave your heels at home!
- One of the best music venues in SLC. Love that it's 21+, although the bars are so-so.
- Saw Cat Power. More like Grumpy Cat Power.
- Zoo Bash with Frankie DB and Jess was awesome!
- Great venue. Floor GA , no photo pit
- The bar is NOT reasonably priced. Great venue though.