Casino, Bowling Alley
4451 E Sunset Rd (Mountain Vista)
Henderson, NV 89014
- Avoid Dante's, the in-casino restaurant. Poor service, bad food.
- Bowling, Burgers, Hot Fudge Sundaes the atmosphere is Great!
- The bar is very nice
- Don't wear anything you don't mind smelling like smoke. It's small here so it doesn't filter out at all.
- The bowling lanes are a joke!
- Bartender is really sweet but sUper slow. :-(
- Morning staff seem to be pretty lazy
- What a great place to celebrate a special event!!!! The Cosmic Bowling is awesome....
- You can't see the arrows in their cosmic bowling night. Fridays.
- The new Wildburger has some great food. A vast improvement from the restaurant previously in that space. And you can have food delivered directly to your lane!
- Wild burger come check it out I just made my order and its very affordable
- Thursday night = college night. With ID, 9-midnight, with shoes for just $10, all you can bowl!!!!!!!
- There's going to be a new year's party in the bowling center from 9p-midnight, come check it out, bowl, eat, drink and be merry!!
- Little known hint, bowling is $1.50 a game from 9p-12a Sun-Thur...come check it out!
- You can get a drink ticket when you bet $10 at the sports book here!
- You can get 20oz draft beer for $2 24/7!
- Very quiet but hospitable bowling lanes in Green Valley. Competitive rates and $1 midnight bowling on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Best Bowling Center in Las Vegas/Henderson area. The best staff around.