2850 232nd St.
Torrance, CA 90505
- Great park to run at night very safe
- Small but nice park that is known for rocketship slide playground, tennis court, park benches, bbq grills. Park grass has tiny hills/bumps and lots of squirrels. Tends to get windy & cold in evenings.
- Great space, fairly clean, nice tennis courts. Had labor day bbq here but security needs to be upped a bit. Many kids drinking and smoking marijuana here.
- Cute park!!
- Squeeze your way up to the top of the rocket for a nice view.
- Really nice, clean park. They also have a tennis court.