212 Atlanta Rd (across from Cemetery, Near Roosters)
Cumming, GA 30040
- Truly the best cheeseburgers in Cumming.
- They moved from Tribblegap to Atlanta Highway near Rooster's, across from the Cemetery.
- Best little country restaurant in the area!! The family has been in the restaurant business for over 30 years. Love their gravy and biscuit!!
- Delish! Good country cooking and service with a smile. Will definitely be back!
- We've eaten here twice now, once for lunch & once for breakfast. Both times the food & service were great. 2 eggs, bacon, biscuit & gravy... Filling, fast & delicious.
- Don't bother!!! I've been here twice and it was terrible both times. What a shame, I had high hopes & even gave them a second chance but they are so not good. :-(
- One or two egg breakfast with sausage, biscuit, and grits. Great way to start a Saturday!
- All the food is good. Get Jake's Breakfast if you like pancakes and you're hungry.
- Great comfort food.