- Prudhoe's a wonderful dark chocolate. Nanook Nosh is vanilla with caramel and chocolate swirls. Also try a Raspberry Lime Rickey for refreshing goodness!
- Their ice cream has been amazing since I was a girl. The last time there was no exception.
- Used to be so rich and creamy with really interesting flavors like candied ginger. But now it's so watered down And so expensive :(
- I love this place! Annnnnnd they're open till 11pm!
- Hot Licksis living proof that it's never too cold for ice cream...even in Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Amazing homemade ice cream with rotating seasonal flavors.
- Alaska's best homemade ice cream.
- Over $9 for a two-dip waffle cone. The ice cream is good, but not that good!
- Kettle corn was decent but not overwhelming in flavor. Pair with chocolate waffle cone. Earl Grey is a winner.
- The milk chocolate flavor is good, but bland and not much chocolate flavor to it. Was more like cream flavor. Gotta try raspberry oreo next!