Bookstore, Coffee Shop
- The Coconut Crunch coffee is really good!
- There's baby ducks behind the shack to the left of Duck's Cottage. :)
- Try the Coco Duck Iced. Very good.
- adorable coffee shop/book store. small but great selection of reads. (& love their peace love & books coffee mugs)
- A Shot in the Dark: great Pink Panther movie and now great coffee!
- Try the Coco Duck
- Great coffee, great staff.
- Notice the big rats in the little pond to the left....nice!
- We come here for the coconut crunch coffee
- While planning our Mother-Daughter vacation, finding coffee for my Mom is a must to start her day. She raved about Cottage Blend.
- we got the iced salt marsh and the iced nutty duck both were awesome! great coffee + a cozy little bookstore means you can't lose!
- Try "the Swan!"
- Mucky Duck rocks!
- Love the mucky duck
- Mucky Duck is like dessert in a cup. Great selection of the newest reads. Not much seating and go before 9 a.m. because it can get busy.
- Great local bookstore and place to get coffee. The owner is a great resource for book recommendations for pre teens and teens as she has several of her own.
- Best coffee in the OBX. Their signature drinks are delicious, even for a plain, black coffee fan like myself. Check out the wildlife feeding station and the baby ducks around back!
- Iced Mucky Duck !
- The "big rats" in the pond are nutria or also known as coypu. Pretty cool seeing them. Lots of other wild life in the pond too
- Best coffee on the beach. Allen and the girls treat you right!