1652 N Goldenrod Rd
Orlando, FL 32807
- Go to Old Cuban Cafe. Best cuban food in Orlando.
- Breakfast is awesome and inexpensive! Love their sandwich criollo!!
- Brush up on your espanol before you head over. :) The roast pork is amazing!
- The roast pork is very good. Well seasoned and always juicy.
- Great food and very nice people. Always tip your waitstaff. No, I don't work here. Just basic respect.
- Ordered food to go and when given my receipt to sign the man pointed out the Tip section on the receipt. When I put $0 he seemed pissed. Dropped a dollar in tip jar so they wouldn't spit in my food
- Very good, inexpensive, and quick tabelside service. Very delicious and authentic food. Try the cuban sandwich or the pernil (roast pork) sandwich. They also make a very good espresso here.
- I enjoy coming for breakfast. The servers are nice but you need some Spanish to get by with many of the them. Good place ro practice the language.
- They have great sandwiches and for a reasonable price. Plus the staff is very nice. Make sure to leave a tip.
- Media noche sandwich is the best! Service is slow but food is worth it
- Great bread, tostones and coffee. Service is great as well.
- Pollo y Cubans Cafe y congri