$ $ $
141 Water Street (At Prince Street)
Charlottetown, PE C1A 1A8
- Definitely the lobster roll
- Quite possibly the best lobster & mussels ever!
- This is the place to try an oyster if you've never had one. Squeeze it with lemon and down the hatch!
- Spectacular lobsters, mussels, and strawberry-rhubarb pie.
- Have the lobster dinner with the mussels. The mussels melt in your mouth and the lobster was sweet.
- Chowder, mussels, oysters
- Very delicious and reasonably priced lobster dinner that comes with PEI mussels. Wait staff was very professional. Shop could use a little updating. Wood certainly come back.
- We shared a two pound lobster for with two people, that made it worth it.
- We only had the Chowder, but it was fantastic!
- We absolutely loved the Water Prince Corner Shop. Great Food. Great Atmosphere. Great company!
- Love this place. Every time I go to PEI in the summer we stop in here. Must try the chowder!
- Very friendly staff and great, fresh food!!!! As I don't eat mussels neither chowder I could change the "lobster dinner" into scallops & lobster. It took long very long but it is worth it!!
- Lovely soft shell clams, friendly staff, reasonably priced lobster and a beautiful spot.
- Everything. The staff was very friendly. The platter was great and the Island beer went very well with the seafood
- Everything. People were very nice and friendly. Food was delish! And the Island beer goes well with the seafood.
- Cute and cozy! We love it!
- Seafood chowder awsome!
- Check out Water Prince as seen on You Gotta Eat Here
- Great wait staff! The lobster special is a great deal and tastes amazing
- The lobster supper is amazing!