- My family's been coming here for 40 years. Classics: veal Parmesan, lasagna, and the BEST minestrone soup I've ever had.
- They give you soup & salad w/ your meal. its delicious!!!
- Old school Italian-American fare. Service is attentive and friendly. Get an order of garlic toast.
- Dont cheat the system
- This place is better than the overhyped Casa Bianca down the street
- Pizza is wonderful, as well as the rest of the menu
- Opened 1967. Exterior brick facade. Casual Italian in a no frills room with red checkered table cloths.
- Chicken Rolletini is always my favorite!
- Alot of food. Be prepared to eat. They Give soup and salad along with your entree.
- Hmmmmmmmm!!!! No words to describe.
- Decent Italian food... Tried the Alfredo and the Mostaccioli with Meatballs and it was better than most places. I enjoyed the garlic bread also! Large portions for good prices.