Bakery, Restaurant, Candy Store
- A wonder they're not open in Auckland but if you're a tourist now is your chance to sample NZs national cookie!
- Them working Uniforms... sweet as
- Most famous choco chip cookies in NZ :) their hot chocolate drinks is So So. I love their Mini cookies & Chocolate Fudge Brownie cookies it's soft baked on the inside, crispy on the outside..Yumm.
- Very good freshly baked cookies served with (optional) milk. The white chocolate cranberry is very good, the fudge brownie one was too fudge-y. Go in evening during happy hours and get 2 for 1
- Every day Happy Hour from 6-7 pm. 2 fresh hot cookies for only $3, choice between chocolate chip & white chocolate chip cranberry!
- When you see the girl in the attached photo, say "Hi Verity" (she'll wonder how the heck you know her name)
- Everythings good! Happy hour day and night!
- Get any kind of ice cream with a scoop of cookie dough and a nice cookie! Perfect deal, the milkshakes look extremely nice as well!
- Happy hour hot cookies 2 4 1 6 2 7pm
- 9 dollars for 3 big cookies!
- The chocolate cookie is nice but the macadamia cookie was so bad. The staff are very good looking but below average in talking and welcoming customers.
- Super! Cookies, shakes, glaces... Trs bons!Dans un dcor super chou. Et tout a pour des prix relativement correct pour la ville de Queenstown.
- yum! cookies! and more!
- Need a taxi? They queue outside of Cookie Time at all hours.
- The cookies are tasty.
- Chocolate caramel cookie is . Also don't sleep on the mini ice cream sando.
- Two for one hot cookies from 6-7pm
- $1 coffees from 8-9am
- Must try. I had chocolate chuck. I never know warm cookies tasted so great with the melted chocolate. Best with milk.
- Option to send a cookie with a word anywhere you want is original and nice idea ! Beverage are really nice !