509 Main Street
Wall, SD 57790
- Be forewarned - it's a tourist trap. Buffalo burger is a frozen patty. You receive a patty and the bun, nothing else. Taste isn't too bad, but definitely not worth $7.75.
- Would have gone elsewhere if we had known the buffalo burgers were frozen patties, they were also out of the local brew. Service wasn't too bad for lunch time, wouldn't go here again.
- Worst dining experience ever. The service is rude, and the food is better at McDonald's. We ordered nachos and They never opened the cheese. Asked the sever, he did nothing. Wtf?
- Wish I had seen the tip about the buffalo burger before eating here. Its a frozen patty put on a press grill like they use at McDonalds. Mediocre food and poor service
- The buffalo burger is a premade patty. It tastes like a regular beef burger. It's overpriced.
- IT IS A BAR, in Wall SD, a booming metropolis of 800 people. Good variety of cold beer and the philly steak sandwich was good. This is not a 5-star downtown dining experience. It is a bar!
- I have to agree the buffalo burgers are horrible I wouldn't eat anything out of this place I had the ribeye sandwich I got sicker than a dog it was terrible
- Very slow/minimal service. Waited 30 minutes after being finished eating to get and pay the check. Cheap beers for a bar though!
- Great place to stop on your road trip!
- Drink local! Crow Peak Canyon Cream Ale
- Only order food if you are really drunk.
- The pizza is solid. Thin crust supreme was great.
- Make sure you buy a tee shirt. You won't regret it!