B & B, Restaurant, Bar
2 Main St
Cold Spring, NY 10516
- Lobster mac n'cheese! Awesome!
- Have stayed here multiple times and am dismayed to say the shine has worn off - torn towels, no AC on when we got to our room on a 90+ day and someone else's hair in bathroom = Pig Hill next time.
- Among my favorites. Lobster sandwich was awesome. Wife had the Spinach Ravioli and loved it. Food seems to be from scratch and very fresh. Popovers are addicting. Chef John came to table. Great guy
- Great view and food.
- Prix Fixe dinner is the best deal in town. You get an appetizer, an entree and dessert. The quality of food is superlative to any other restaurant here and the service is truly the best in Cold Spring
- Amazing brunches and lunch menu. I love sitting looking out over the Hudson and enjoying a fabulous meal on a sunny OR rainy day here!!
- OMG this is a refreshing fabulous place. To say emergency enjoyed it would be an understatement . The quality of good and service was over the top. Scottish Salmon is out of this world!!!
- If Neil is working the bar I'd vote thirst over a 1/4 glass of wine. Cozy couches though.
- Amazing food. Favorite dinner place in the area. On a clear day, you can see the military academy across the river
- such a lovely place, cozy and feel welcomed. Food is good too. Considering I just decided to be a venetian today. Look for waiter John :)
- Right on the Hudson River waterfront. Inn, dining room open to the public, bar. Service inconsistent, food okay. If you're planning a pub crawl of Cold Spring, you need to check-in, bar is nice.