Mobile Phones, Electronics
909 Chestnut St
St Louis, MO 63101
- Do not eat in the cafe at AT&T the food cost too much for amount you get.
- Cafe Breve is way too expensive for their nasty coffee.
- Breakfast in the cafeteria is my favorite.
- Was told that the building we see is not the original design. 1010 Pine was suppose to fill the whole block . But the depression hit during the building project so they did not build the back half.
- Check out this historical bld, it's reach with early 20 century architecture and it's very beautiful.
- It is cold in some spots, hot in others. I bring a sweater with me!
- Wes Williams is a beast
- Cafe Breve has some tasty breakfast and lunch items. try the Breakfast Wrap in the morning and the Chicken Bacon Ranch Club wrap and the house salad for lunch.
- You need a employee ID or a temporary pass and an escort to enter anything above the first floor. But the pharmacy in the lobby is wonderful ... I guess.