2790 County Road 16 (btwn Meads Hill & Bronson Hill Rd)
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
- Pay the money for laps with a pace car. Everything about this place is great. Attend the vintage grand Prix as you will not be disappointed.
- Enjoy the awesome views from the new grandstands in Turns 10, 11 and outside the 90!
- Take 3 spins around the famed track on a Thunder Road Tour for just $25. Buy tickets at The Shop in downtown Watkins Glen.
- The first Watkins Glen Grand Prix took place in 1948 over public roads. Things have changed since then
- Awesome will go again
- Hoping for another road course win for Clint Bowyer and the 5-hour ENERGY / MWR Racing Teams this weekend!
- Turn 2 is the best seats. Park to the west of the entrances at Nascar.
- I this happens once again
- GO TONY STEWART!!!!!!!!!
- See Phish at SuperBall IX
- Let's go race fans! If you have time for a hike, check out the state park!
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery. Stop at booths 214-215 and mention foursquare check-in for a 15% discount.
- One time I drove a boat. I think I qualify for Nascar now right?
- Track staff is always friendly, make the events fun and driving the track is always a great time.
- Nascar on the road course. The venue does a nice job.
- I love going to the Glen! Race day is so much fun!
- Camp, and bring in your food and cooking and tent/RV. Great family experience. Bring ear protection for races. Walmart in town has everything. Nice stores downtown too.
- Good walking all around!
- One of America's classic race tracks. Fast and technical, it's an interesting track to learn and drive!