135-38 Roosevelt Ave (at Main St.)
Flushing, NY 11354
- Breads are more expensive, but generally bigger than other Chinese bakeries. The dried pork buns and Taiwanese style moon cakes are the must buy items here!
- The macarons are on the cheaper side and delish! Try the black sesame, green tea, and mango, which are good because they aren't as sweet.
- Pretty quality Taiwanese-style bakery. Milk powder () buns (hard to find in New York!) are good, so are their red bean buns.
- Really great, fresh breads ! Amazing
- Bad service...hair in food wanted to leave waited way too long
- Grab some bakery stuff for ur flight home. Cash only $
- I grew up eating pineapple buns from this Taiwanese bakery. I love the mini scallion buns with dried pork inside. It's great for a snack!
- Milk tea with sugar... Mmmm
- Try their milk tea w/ sugar
- Lots of cheap buns and pastries you can buy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.