$ $ $
42 Persiaran Gurney
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
+60 4-890 4500
- The fried squid is tasteless and the oyster omelette seems to me made of canned tasteless oyster. :(
- Fucking hard to find parking!!!!
- Lala only got lala shell... ! Salted egg yolk no eggyolk. Tasteless. Sucks sucks suckss....
- Price over exaggerated. One tomyam soup, one fish(normal-not very big), one lala, one salted eggyolk squid, salad prawn n vege =rm500. Wtf. Food soso only! Over PRICEY!! Bad bad bad..
- Bullshit service
- After seeing negative comment, I still go for a shot. I order a drunken prawn $30rm for 300g (Rate 8), Kangkong $16rm (Rate 9)and Soon Hock deep fried with soya sauce at $144 for min 800g (Rate 8).Gd
- Super bad service, the waitress are like deaf, wont serve u. they will occasionally stop by and listen to u, but do ntg after that..food is bad... four dishes - vege, chic, toufu, lala... dun ever try
- Family seafood restaurant but seriously the waitress can really be patient with u ..hahahaha enjoy people ;)
- Order their 48 ringgit set. Its not on the menu but is real value for money cos got 1. One whole tilapia fish 2. 2 other dishes , 1 veg, 1 lala or chicken 3. 1 soup 4. 1 pot of chinese tea 5. Rice
- Was recomended by teksi drivers. Nothing tastes well. Worst food, worst service, worst place in Penang. Overpriced and they charge for food that they do not serve.
- Order the Penang-Style crab (chili with belacan), deep fried squid, hor fun seafood, fish and shrimp are quite fresh as well.
- Not so good taste. And a 100+ carbohydrate drink cost you RM 5.00.
- Not very good....n yet exp LOL
- Nothing to shout about.....
- Pork-free restaurant.
- I like their lunch meal.Cozy environment with cheap and delicious food :)
- Super expensive !!!!!!food not delicious ----
- Mentioning abt service, they are up to the standard of malaysia and also polite.Not so bad, but to order dishes, u have to decide yourself. Thumbs up for their improvement.
- Food very ordinary. The place was full of flying termites.