2149 Carolina Beach Rd (at Stadium Dr.)
Wilmington, NC 28401
- The stadium which was built in 1939 is the home of the USL 2 soccer team Wilmington Hammerheads.
- Not a soccer stadium!!! Home of the Wildcats!
- Its a great place to watch High School football. Just be sure to get there early for the big games because parking can be hard to find.
- nice clean facility, defently family friendly
- Great game versus Dayton.
- Dollar beers on Thirsty Thursday! So sad the season is over.
- Modern Rockfest w/ Cage the Elephant!
- Smallest locker room in the league. Charming stadium though if it were grass.