Post St (btwn Webster & Laguna St)
San Francisco, CA
- The plaza isn't impressive but gets you to the heart of Japantown. Check out Nijiya Supermarket for a good value on fresh sushi. Or visit one of the many ramen shops - Hinodeya is my favorite.
- Sakura season! Breathtaking.
- Come for the Anime Festival!
- It is not a safe place for tourists, they always break the windows of your cars to steal, regardless if you did not leave anything in sight, they steal it anyway. They even have signs warning you!!!
- So many good Japanese restaurants and shops here. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.
- So many restaurants!
- meh kind of empty
- A taste of Japan in SF. The Plaza centers an expansive area highlighting everything Japanese - from dining, shopping, culture & arts, beauty etc.
- Despite it being less than clean it's a nice place to relax & people watch.
- Lovely plaza and pagoda. Come here for Japanese food and shops!
- Go to Nijiya, get the amazingly cheap and best grocery store bought sushi you can buy, sit in the peace plaza, people watch, and sunbathe.
- This place is really beautiful. The peace tower is fascinating and make for a nice backdrop for awesome selfies. Attached to the place is a Japanese mall with all things Japanese.
- Nice, relaxing area to contemplate peace.