Park, Playground, Pool
- This Park is part of the reason I moved to Frederick....
- Yesterday evening it was a bit chilly so we just spent a few minutes in the playground with my youngest daughter. Love this place!
- Stay.. enjoy ..breathe....the beauty of the park.
- The Frederick Active Walkers Hikers Etc. group meets outside the Armory every Tuesday at 6:00pm for a walk around the park (which averages around 2.3 miles).
- Pick up after your dogs
- LOVE IT HERE! ... do OBC in the mornings and there's a dog park right next to it... very clean great place to go with friends and relax for the afternoons. There is always something going on here on
- Picnics under a weeping willow. Its my favorite way to play and eat!!
- Summer time every Sunday is the best place to take the entire family for their programs in the evening. But get thri early for good parking!
- Huge park. Great for family fun
- Went here for 4th of July festivities. There were lots of amazing food vendors, rides and family fun before the fireworks
- Activities nearly every weekend
- Its beautiful and a good place to walk your dog if you have one and just a relaxer
- Love the walking paths
- The bell tower, Carroll Creek and ducks
- Its awesome and we adore the sound of the bell tower. We LOVE the weeping willow tree, the gazebo and the entertainment.
- It wonderful to take dogs or cats or else to walk! And fun tod o there! The more than we can see it!
- Great Park, beautiful walks!
- Beautiful with all the fall leaves !