11 US Highway 46 (Boulevard)
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
- Come see Sue she is the bomb!
- Awesome Breakfast and Service every time!
- Jennie is the best waitresss ever!!!!
- Great service & great food!
- They are open in Christmas
- Just had a Sunday
- The service is good when we get the same waitress, Maria. She is heaven sent.
- Celestial Green Tea; "All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Nice Tea Cups ;)
- Food and service is excellent
- Julie is great in the morning!
- Julie is fantastic in the morning!
- Corn on the cobb is flavorless. Mashed potatoes nothing to write home about either. But I do like the garden salad.
- Wife and I just walked out. Employees had backs to door, ignored us and seated a couple who arrived after us
- Sit in Kim's section, friendly and on her toes
- This place was recommended by my friend... not bad.
- Tall Troll Blonde is rude & servers stand around talking bs. Place needs a thorough cleaning.
- Don't walk in. But if you have to, have the wings.
- I agree with the other reviews. Boring food. Got my order wrong. Slow and bad service: employees outside on smoking breaks too much. You won't see me here again.
- Aka Bergen Industrial's Cafeteria