Latin American, Spanish
1207 Castle Hill Ave (btwn Gleason & Ellis Ave)
Bronx, NY 10462
- I eat here every Friday and all there food is good..try the mondongo w white rice n Alvacado
- Order the pernil with yellow rice and beans you will not be disappointed!
- This has to be the best Spanish food restaurant in the entire Bronx. Not only is the food terrific, but the portions are great at an even better price. Highly recommend this place.
- Everything about this place is awesome! Except the waitresses attitudes
- Great food! Lunch crowd can get CrAzY so be ready to take a number . The food is totally worth the wait!
- The Baked Chicken lunch special is delicious and is enough food to feed a small family.
- Waitress was horrible...didn't come to the table once to see how our food was...and the food wasn't the greatest either...maduros were hard as hell!! NO TIP FOR THIS CHIC!!!
- Sick? Get the beef stew!
- Lunch before work...arroz blanco, pitipua y arcapurria de yuca...
- Crap.....I've eaten at enough Spanish restaurants and have cooked plenty of Spanish meals to know that this place is crap.
- Jugos Tropicales are the best.
- Bistek con cebollas A+
- Best Spanish food in the Bronx hands down! Waitresses can be a little iffy at times but well worth it for the food
- The dominican soup is on point
- Everything is delicious
- Spanish Food. Steak and onions are my go to favorites.
- Bake chicken and yellow rice w/ Shrimp es bien bueno! lol
- Arroz c. Mariscos. So good.
- Authentic and cheap
- The oxtail and the beef stew to die for. So is the black rice when they make it on Wednesdays