$ $ $
50 E Adams St (btwn Central Ave and 1st St)
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- bad/slow service when you're there for a convention. otherwise, drinks are on point.
- Discover something intriguing & indigenous in downtown Phoenix tonight!
- Stop by for your morning cup of joe on your way to Comic con!
- New morning hours! Come get your morning coffee & pastry from 6-11 am. Baristas try to have coffees ready a bit earlier, just for you early birds :-)
- Rhonda on the service staff is fantastic, always friendly and attentive.
- All the food is amazing! Kobe beef sliders are the best; calamari is good; nachos are good with the salsa from the crab tacos!
- Try Hopshock beer it is a local brew and good.