- Skinless boneless white combo on yellow rice with curry mustard. The diet coke tastes funny though.
- BBQ chicken wrap
- If you're feeling adventurous, go off-menu and order two sides of mac & cheese ($3ea) and one of steak ($5). Get a box and mix it up. Unexpectedly pricey for the place, but a solid fix for a craving.
- Can't go wrong with a boneless skinless combo. Create a theme with your sauce/side combination (e.g. curry mustard and black beans or teriyaki and steamed veggies). Or don't. It's your life.
- The grilled chicken wings here taste awesome and the strawberry smoothie.
- Curry mustard. Enough said.
- Swear to God, not kidding, best hangover protection food known to all gainevilleans
- Yummy yummmy chicken =)
- Lunch menu is great value