Museum, History Museum
- The BBHC is 5 Museums in one! All dedicated to the American West! Come early and stay all day!
- This is one of the best locations to see the history and art of the old West. They have a fantastic Winchester gun collection.
- This is a really great place to find out more about the Old West has been. I loved the art exhibit of the old West.
- The BBHC celebrates the spirit of the American West. Come explore it!
- Interesting stuff. They have a fun wildlife exhibit that my 2 year old loved. We got through everything in about an hour and a half. Not worth $19 in my opinion.
- Much more information than I expected - nice presentation & great exhibit on Buffalo Bill! Their armory collection is huge - 1,500 guns upstairs + another 1,200 below.
- Discover the story of Buffalo Bill and take a look at the Yellowstone section
- They just finished the remodel on the Buffalo Bill portion of the center. Turned out really well. Highly suggest any visitor come and check it out.
- Firearms museum is amazing.
- Awesome set of museums
- Check their times for live birds of prey show and tells
- Loved the drive....make sure you have good brakes going down!!
- Great place. Impressive firearms collection and art gallery. The natural history center teaches you about Wyoming and Yellowstone resources.
- Do not skip this museum!!! Amazing collection of firearms, Western art, taxidermy, etc!!! incredible place!!
- A MUST SEE
- Have a Chili Dog at the Eatery
- The salad bar had a good selection of fresh items to choose from and the vegetable soup was good too.