Vegetarian / Vegan, Indian
Lorong Padang Belia (Jalan Scott)
Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur 50470
- A good variety of vegetarian food!! If you prefer spicy food, do try Tom yam chicken and their nasi lemak!!
- Do not ever eat after the lunch period.. the single dishes sucks.. if you wanna have food poisoning and high cholesterol try the deep fried mushroom.. its like dipped oil mushroom...!!!!! >. <
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Town
- All are vegetarian, don't worry :))
- One of a kind vegetarian shop.. The food is simply amazing!! Don forget to try the petai sambal and satai!
- Try their tandoori and satay! Authentic!
- Want good Indian Vegetarian Food. This is one awesome place
- Been here a few times food is good, but service is super bad. U just have to wait and wait and wait for the waiter to come!
- Nice Indian vegetarian food here
- Good food , its basically chinese food a la Indian style. The owner can speak umm chinese and yeah a lot of people. Worth it IMO
- Fantastic vegetarian home cooked restaurant.
- Great vegetarian Indian food with Chinese vegetarian ingredients.
- Indian restaurant with a unique menu of Yong tau fu
- Petai ikan bilis sambal.... try it....
- Tandoori chicken nice. Fish curry not much ingredients but the taste is nice.
- Always pack especially at night
- Service is not so good
- Nice food. slightly expensive
- Variety of vegetarian food
- Best rawa tosai in town