Deli / Bodega, Breakfast
637 9th Ave (at W 45th St)
New York, NY 10036
- The $1.99 bacon, egg and cheese on a roll is always fresh, fast and delicious. Love this place!
- If you're in the mood for a cheap ($2) bacon, egg & cheese bagel. Decent quality.
- Overpriced!! But it's close to people who live close to it. Tip; be very demanding and call everyone boss and friend and maybe they'll give you a deal.
- They sell you old and stale food. I bought spaghetti sauce from them that had a expiration date of 12/2010 in 2011. They covered the date with the price sticker.
- New juicer is great! Toss your own salad by the pound! Hot bar now has a mix of Indian and American comfort. Smilers is a little more expensive than the corner deli but for regulars it's first class
- Your basics. Bacon egg and cheese. Done. Cup of coffee and a bagel. Done. What sets this place apart is the work ethic of the guys making the food. They hustle like no others and all deserve raises.