Deli / Bodega
117-199 N French St
Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Great vegan options!! Try the breakfast burrito with spicy tofu, no cheese
- We are not locals, and we were greeted warmly and with kindness. I got the breakfast burrito and the hubby got the B.O.B. The decor is exactly as others have described. Love the mix.
- The Superfood Burrito with chicken apple sausage and avocado is a delicious way to start the day!
- Cozy little place. Service was kind of slow, only one lady taking orders, cooking and working the cash register. Back up came in shortly after we ordered.. That helped! Defiantly recommend this place!
- Looking for a cozy, "hipster" meal? This is the place. Eclectic, mismatched decor and cutlery with delicious food and some of the best breakfast coffee in America.
- Self serve friendly service
- Fantastic, cute little spot in Breck. If you're looking for an offbeat little coffee shop (with delicious lattes), look no further.
- Albacore tuna salad is tasty and fresh. Get the balsamic with it.
- Incredibly cozy and quirky. Delicious whole food with vegetarian options. Only about 8 tables. Order spicy tofu sammy!
- Try the BOB w/chicken apple sausage and gluten free toast. Delish!
- If you're not local, or they dont know yiu are, they're kind of a dick to yiu. Unhelpful and passive agressive. If you dont like running a cafe, stop doing it.
- The Opus is awesome! Try the homemade jam on the biscuit. Great place!