- Scallion pancakes made with lard... A cheap heart attack
- The cake is very yumm
- Long line for a scallion pancake even in a rainy day
- Order with (NT$35) or without (NT$30) an egg, then spread your choice of soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce, or hot sauce on top
- Like it with egg !! Even better with more onion
- so good, it's not overrated! With egg $30 what a cheap lol
- i think the one without egg is better
- Scallion pancake w/egg is the specialty here but I was a bit underwhelmed. I prefer the scallions mixed into the dough. Make sure to add plenty of sauce as the egg/dough itself isn't very seasoned.
- Soso. Not sure why the long queue?