1578 Hopkins St
Berkeley, CA 94707
- I can't recommend the boba. They are supposed to be chewy and fairly uniform texture, but the ones I had today were disintegrating on the outside, crunchy in the middle.
- Lots of chocolate and tea in addition to cheese, also odd spices (they have different kinds of paprika!)
- Clotted cream
- The best Hong Kong milk tea!!
- Great selection of loose leaf tea too!
- They now carry Recchiuti chocolate bars, sauces and chocolate-covered nuts!
- Enjoy a Coba with your favorite cheese!