1151 Westminster Ave (at Newhope St)
Garden Grove, CA 92703
- Weekends, find a table than order! Place is CRAZY
- Pastrami is good I recommended it (:
- Bomb food bomb bomb bomb angelos is my favorite cant go wrong !!!!-
- They give you a lot of food for your money...too bad it's just mediocre food.
- This place is a throwback in only the best possible way. Burgers are consistently stellar and the fries are what comfort food dreams are made of.
- Love it here!
- Plentiful servings. It gets busy during breakfast but it's worth the wait
- The chili chesse fries are very good
- So good love this place
- Grilled chicken sandwich is excellent- but make sure you add salt to frys while they are hot, they don't seem to add any salt here.
- This place has the best burritos have gone 2 times in a row still new to the place but I plan coming back alot
- Breakfast burritos are on point!
- Burgers, breakfast, and... beer!? Delicious and inexpensive: Perfect combo!
- Great food! Great value! Pancake combo is only $3.99 for 3 pancakes, 2 eggs, and sausage or bacon. Yummy!
- The chicken nachos are awesome, enough to share:)
- If you could get here early enough, you gotta try the country fried steak. Best I've ever had!
- The chicken strips are the snitz!
- You can't go wrong with a classic burger and fries.