Cafeteria, Coffee Shop, Café
505 Parnassus Ave #212 (btwn Arguello & 3rd)
San Francisco, CA 94143
- Small portions at expensive prices
- The salads are no longer weighed... Grab as much as u can.
- Look up the days menu online before you come...
- Pork sisig, Korean chicken bibimbap bowl not the healthiest, but pretty tasty!
- Ordered placed: 3:28 pm waited, checked again at 3:55pm, still no food; 4:10 pm was told that order was never placed and left #hangry
- If u like raw , prefrozen, dough Moffitt Cafe is ur #1 choice for pizza in the sunset !
- They have great food here. Stop in for lunch
- Scrambled eggs, home fries, and bacon,and toast for $3.50... Yum! www.enrout.com
- Great selection of panini sandwiches, several dollars cheaper than the ones from Palio's (across the street).
- New look
- New look same old food.
- Fried chicken is awesome.