- I use to live down the block, now, 16 years living in the valley and I still come eat here. Their hamburgers are the best!
- $9! I dont think so..... They use black rub pastrami, but this little thing for $9..... $4 shake in a 12oz cup, the burger had a fresh meat (not frozen) flavor for $5..... chili cheese fries were ok
- Onion rings, juicy burger..
- George's Drive-in was built in 1967.
- I enjoy the the hamburger special and the pastrami from there.
- It's good :3 get the burger
- I've tried there burgers and pastrami sandwich. Can't go wrong with either.
- On Tuesday they have $1.50 + tax burgers.:-)