415 W Mullan Rd.
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
- We walked laps around the park for exercise while visiting. Very relaxing place during the weekdays.
- Great beach and amazing park for the kids to play at. Definitely worth visiting!
- Best park ever
- Beautiful park. LOVE it! The play area is rather large though and with all the nooks and crannies to explore,it can be difficult to keep track of your little ones,especially if you have more then one.
- By the bathrooms there is a tree which makes it easy to climb on the band shell roof. Now enjoy the view. If you're an adult who doesn't climb, go enjoy Fort Sherman with your kids instead.
- Come on the weekdays and its a private play land. Saturday and Sunday can get pretty hectic.
- Dogs "on path only" doesn't seem enforced. All dogs are on leash and off beach.