9-G, jalan puteri 2/6, bandar puteri (Puchong)
Kuala Selangor, Selangor 47100
- Nothing to shout about. Not authentic. Like any other tai-chow. All dishes super salty. No more second visit.
- Great spring rolls ! Nice home cooked food
- Love the Hakka dishes such as Suan Pan Zhi (yam abacus) , the spring rolls, Yong tau foo and vinegar pork trotters etc ! Price very reasonable
- The dishes here majority are more to salty.
- Good hand torn pan mee, comparable to the one in subang ss19
- Here worst of no big table for a family dining...the biggest is 6peoples....sigh!
- Nice home cooked hakka food ! Must try the salted fish and spring roll
- The food here very salty!!!
- The Meatball PanMee,taste normal,the meatball taste so weird,not fresh at all! Curry Pork Ribs rice,the ribs just 2 small piece! Sumore the ribs just bone,not much meat de~