BBQ, Bar, American
- The mechanical bull is waiting if youre up for that challenge, be sure to ride before you taste the delicious BBQ. Wed hate for you to lose more than just your balance.
- Hit me up of you want to be on the guest list. 702-526-3628
- No matter how much you tip your Gilleys girl, she's not going to have sex with you.
- Always tip your waitress/ Gilley Girl. :-)
- Tuesday & Wednesday nights have karaoke from 8pm-midnight plus crazy drink specials!
- Kinda sad they don't actually play country music... Only made worse.by.being completely disregarded but the bartender..
- Watching drunk Europeans hit on old women is hilarious.
- We now have beer pong!!!!
- Nice uniform!
- Terrible place to watch football. Stay in our room and drink the mini bar instead
- Love line-dancing among all the local pros on Monday nights!
- Customer Service was not nice...when i finally asked of I can get help, I got artitude. Why be in CS of your'e not going to be nice to the customers?
- Don't come here if you expect to have good service
- Great food, great music, hot women and a great time
- Free concerts from 102.7 are great. Make sure you show up early to get close to the stage though.
- Ordered medium rare steak, came out really rare, green bean casserole was good for the first few bites until I hit the still frozen part and my 32 oz beer was stale. Worst 200 I've spent in Vegas.
- The pork ribs tasted like a homeless mans asshole.. If you wanna waste $20 just bet it all on black
- Service is slow as all hell could of walked to another place and ate before we got a table. Tell me why 20+ tables open but there's a 10 min wait
- Take a seat at the bar... the seats are made of old saddles.
- Food took 45 minutes to arrive and one of the dishes was ice cold... Very poor service and only so so food.