American, Coffee Shop, Café
3300 Las Vegas Blvd S (in Treasure Island)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Slow bringing out food and check. If "screaming drunk people" bother you you're in the wrong town.
- Waiters are rude and unorganised. Food is disgusting. Service took 30 mins to take our order and another 30 mins to receive the food. This place should be banned!
- Curry chicken bowl is really good!
- Service is pretty slow when they have customers, so only eat here when it's dead. I had luck at 8am before checking out. The Pancake Tower breakfast was amazing. It would be worth slow service
- Rude service both servers basicly ignored us. Screaming drunk people. Decent late night food was overshadowed by this
- Gardener's delight omelet is a healthy choice ask with fruits.
- Perfect for a late night meal after clubbing at Christian audigiers club!
- At first glance, the prices may seem expensive, but my ham and cheese omelette turned out to be pretty good. Friendly and attentive service as well.
- The Vietnamese BBQ pork was not BBQ'd. It was crock pot meat.
- Breakfast was great, good pancakes, chilaquiles, service also nice..
- Grilled chicken sandwich is so good!
- The food is good but you have to wait long. We standed in line for more than 20 minutes to get seated eventhough their restaurant was only half full.Not all the waiters speak very good english.
- Honest to God worst food in Vegas so far. It's alot like eating at a department store restaurant but 5 times the price.
- Open 24/7 and located between casino and Hotel Lobby. Changing menus over the day. Food was okay. In the morning you can meet employees of the other TI bars here. More info: http://bit.ly/1vIMzDK
- Extremely rude staff and poor service. Food is overpriced. Would never recommend this place to anyone. Wouldn't have tipped them if I didn't feel bad about the waiters being so old.
- The pho is delicious
- Some of the people that work here are crazy and don't know what service is.
- Horrible service. Ignored all night and water refills were unseen, would not recommend this place to anyone.
- Massive skillets, one of the best bangs for your breakfast buck. The Italian one is a great choice. Coffee is strong and they will give you a to go cup of it at the end of your meal.
- Muy mala atencin