- Great Food & Live Music on Fridays in the Tavern
- Most amazing food and a great atmosphere!!!
- Awesome all you can eat crab legs on Wednesdays. Good craft beer selection as well!
- Was not impressed. My husband & I were both disappointed. We will not go back.
- Great place to stop after Fallingwater for casual BBQ picnic. Tasty sweet smoky BBQ sauce on the brisket sandwich.
- Lovelly bedroom, nice restaurant. Delicious food, good place@to@eat and stay.
- Creole Chicken was great... Sauce was Delish, cooked chicken a lil much but risotto was awesome!!
- Fred Flintstone was yummy!!! Be hungry!!
- Really enjoyed the outside served bbq. I had a half rack of ribs, cole slaw and corn on the cob served with an ice cold beer - fantastic!
- At this writing you can get a 10% discount on your food when you show your same-day receipt from Kentuck Knob.
- Our group had the chicken and dumplings, pot roast and baby back ribs ... all delicious!!
- Ask for Sherri's section; she's fantastic!
- House made potato chips with Old Bay are better than crab fries.
- Service moves at glacial speed. Food is just okay. Faster service in the bar.
- The chicken and dumplings are delicious!