Resort, Harbor / Marina
- Get the frozen key lime daiquiri from the bar.
- We had a wonderful stay, great view from our seaside room, great food by the beach. Rented a kajak, which was pretty cool. At night the wind led to a lot of noise, which meant sleepless nights.
- This place is fantastic, a real taste of keys island life.
- Gorgeous spot right on the Atlantic. Very friendly staff and love all the amenities!
- Gail is the best bartender in the Keys
- Great spot for your boat as well.
- Recent renovation for the entire resort. The rooms are really nice and staff is friendly. They no longer have a hot tub, but pool and beach area is great.