Resort, Hotel, Golf Course
- I will never tire of these beautiful sunsets.
- Try the Cuban Sandwich at the Restaurant, it's to die for!
- The staff is so nice and accommodating to all who walk through the door.
- This place is amazing
- The service is amazing- they treat you like a celebrity.
- They treat you like they treat a celebrity
- The staff is wonderful and so helpful! We have a young child and they were so accommodating. For a resort, food and drink prices are quite reasonable, too!
- The food here is awesome as well as all the mixed drinks at the bar. My favorite a John Daly.
- Nice, relaxing getaway. Large pool for those who don't like the salt water
- The room we reserved was given away. Check in is "after 3 pm" . We traveled 2 hrs here for a wedding that starts at 5:15. Not allowed into room until 4. Staff was totally unconcerned. Bar service bad.
- Absolutely wonderful location. However, hotel is dated. Rooms are old and the service is lacking. Several service people lacked that beach friendliness you look for. However, rooms were affordable
- Amazing location right on it's own beautiful beach!
- We hung a "Privacy Please" sign at 5pm. We were "napping" at 6pm & the phone rang. 5 minutes later, knock & the doorbell rang! I checked the message & it was housekeeping for turndown service. :(
- The "business" center sucks ass. Overbearing firewall prevented me from logging into a company page and doing the actual business I needed to. Of course, you could probably check the ESPN website nbd.
- Amazing amenities, service and views.
- Beautiful views, relaxing surroundings and great accommodations.
- The golf course here is amazing and a real treat for golf enthusiasts.
- Contact: Rhonda Holliday 941.387.1606