Winery, Golf Course, Resort
- Try the wine. It's divine.
- Such great service no matter your class :)
- Beautiful weekend getaway! Excellent service, beautiful property, excellent food, personal favorite wines~ scarlet 211 and 2010 Merlot!! Love this place!
- The muscadine wine is unique and tasty, but be prepared for sweetness.
- Great rooms
- Eat at the buffet! It's phenomenal!
- Do the wine tasting and tour. You will get a free glass after the tour and it's a good deal. The wine tasting flights if you want to try the wines before purchasing them. I loved the muscadine wines.
- The wine....not so much. Too sweet and underdeveloped. However, great place for a reasonable, relaxing getaway from Atlanta without getting on a plane.
- Be sure to stop by the Chateau Elan Wine Market for a wine tour and a custom wine label to commemorate your visit!
- At the Spa eating Lunch....wonderful service! And you KNOW I had to eat HERE!
- I LOVED the port! Too bad I can't afford to pay $36 for a half-liter bottle. :(
- Make sure to take a tour here - also they have great Job opportunities...
- Wings at Paddys are awesome.
- Great experience! The spa was wonderful... Great massage and pedicure.
- The Thanksgiving buffet was absolutely outstanding!
- The wine is great if you like sweet wine. It is not going to be loved by connoisseurs and aficionados.
- Beautiful winery with a lot of space and options. A bit expensive, but very good wine.
- Beautiful location. Excellent for any type event!
- The tour was adorb! And they do weddings. I did wine tasting and I felt "haute couture" lol. My faves were the moscato and the dolce rosso (I think) I will definitely go back for a salon package!
- Wines are reasonably priced and the tours are wonderful